I am thankful for:
1 My mom
2 My terrific husband
3 My sons
4 My daughters
5 sunshine
6 Dahlias and Zinnias
7 physical ability to walk and work
8 opportunity to see my family grow and develop talents
9 chance to have an read God's word
10 food that I like to eat
11 Indoor plumbing ( It is gonna be big!)
12 green landscape behind my house
13 my husbands mellow personality
14 wind chimes
15 play set in my yard
16 strong kids
17 a compost pile
18 2 pantries
19 A window in my kitchen
20 2 cars
21 Trash pick up
22 free television - PBS
23 Internet
24 Dishwashers
25 Craft stores
26 sewing machines
27 Zucchini Bread
28 Soy Ice Cream
29 A garage
30 Great siblings and their spouses
31 hair
32 a Table large enough for my family
33 Comfortable chairs to sit on
34 A chance to learn about different places as I have moved
35 freedom to go where I please
36 A washer and dryer on the main level IN my house
37 That there are stores to buy groceries from
38 That my kids love and like each other
39 That my kids really like veggies and fruits
40 That I made it to my 40th year.
3 comments:
I loved your list! What a great idea. I am glad you are so blessed!!
Dang..I didn't realize this was the big 40 ...or I would have been REALLY obnoxious about it !!!! I have a few things on my mind lately...Congrats on that !!!
Is soy ice cream actually good? I ponder getting some whenever I think ice cream sounds good, but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet!
Post a Comment