Okay mom, I am climbing but this is just not working... Momma! Help me! I can't get out!!!!!!
Sister Pile Up!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Bath tub or primative playpen ?
Okay we already know I am a Mean Ogre Mom. Yes, I drench my children. (It was FUN!) My man came back and I got drenched as well.. Wait, I think one spot on my shoe was dry... Nope! So, all is fair in Water wars! If you have ever been nearby you know it is not safe for anyone.. I come by this honestly. My oldest Brothers are far more serious about water fights than I am, Maybe on par with my man! It you have ever been nearby you know even spectators are in Big danger! Seriously! Anyway, I'm all washed up now and wanted to show Holly's new playpen... We were digging to plant two peach trees, The clay was terrible so we had to add lots of other stuff. I was about to dig to the right of the hole to make the space longer, and Holly kept playing in what she called the "bathtub" So I had to share more cute photos of my kids!
Wow, mom this is a really cool bathtub!
I am having fun playing in here
Look at how tall my bath tub is!
Okay, I think I need to figure out how to get out of here now...

Okay mom, I am climbing but this is just not working... Momma! Help me! I can't get out!!!!!!
Okay mom, I am climbing but this is just not working... Momma! Help me! I can't get out!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you were constructing a "water feature" ... going to line it with plastic, fill it with water, a fountain, and gold fish. :-)
Superhero Princess Abigail to the rescue ... stay put, I'll be there soon! Just have this darn ocean to cross in my batmobile!
Don't you just love how little kids will wear gloves, sunglasses, and hats to do anything? I do!
Post a Comment