Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Freth Commented that I had tried to grow my pepers in plastic. I guess it might look that way. In actual fact the black plastic is a cover that I put over the EARTHBOX container that is my garden since my man would rather I not dig up the grass.. The black plastic is suppose to help keep weeds out and heat in making the plants all nice and toasty. It is reversible and has a white side on the flip side if you live in Florida or somewhere like that... They have little diagrams that tell me how many of each kind of plant I should be able to grow in one container. I don't know if it is wonderful, I just know it is what I have to work with right now.. I have 63 corn plants in 4 of these containers and the peas are finally ripening...

1 comment:

Jan Parker said...

Oh, JaNae and I SOOOO wanted to get some earth boxes. Did you order them from the university in Florida? (I forget which one) A brother in our ward swears by them!