Sister Pile Up!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is what happens when Mom isn't keeping an eye on everyone

Holly helps herself to the cereal and played with the pots. it was a very "feeling" sensory project which she was eating out of for three days!
Spencer went to a friends house for a party and then the family had some sort of emergency and the boys were told to leave quickly. They brought their party to my house... They played chairs, and then moved on to the square push ups.. At which point my man encouraged them to go play a board game or something.. They ended up playing Xbox and all was well.

3 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Love all the updates! We had some warm days, up to 80 and below freezing the next...I'm ready for summer!

Hopefully, I can get to the gardening soon like you, I'm envious :-)

sleepless said...

We have a two year old at our house..they can get REAL creative
REAL FAST !!! The boys looked just as creative though !!

Missy said...

I feel for you. I have a daycare which means I usually have about eight children between the ages of 9 months and five running around the house. If that is all that happened you should feel like a great mother. I give you tons of credit for catching it at that point.