Sister Pile Up!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
yucky stuff
Yesterday, I did all the yucky stuff that had been building up at home. You know those things no one wants to stop and do. I had the priviledge of cleaning 3 toilets, replacing one fill valve, screwing back on cabinet doors, moving the vanity shelves to accommodate the tall bottles- Listerine,etc.. replacing the shower head in the Downstairs bathroom. I cleaned out the trapped hair in My man's sink, and replaced the aerator on his faucet, then I put a new ball and piston in my sink so it doesn't leak any more. I also replaced two light bulbs, did way too much laundry, put up a magnetic strip on one kitchen cabinet for utensils, and then a hanging bar with s hooks on another kitchen cabinet. Today I drove to Ikea to get things to help me organize the family dumping point ( oops) I mean desk... We stopped at the vf outlet and found two pairs of pants Bruce's size and some cute hair bows. It was a quicky adventure due to the younger kids all getting home at one today, and the oldest 2 not leaving until 9:30am due to some sort of State testing they don't need to take. I did notice some trucks that were a long way from home. One Truck said " Stevens Brothers trucking - Hattiesburg MS" The other came from Perryville, MD Which is up near Aberdeen MD. SO they were both a long way from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow sister..You are more talented than I am with household stuff !!!So Impressive !!!.........ya, if you are going to Ikea you might as well hit Draper outlets..
Post a Comment