Sister Pile Up!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

good?

Why is it when you don't feel good others have the same problem? I wasn't feeling good this afternoon, and the others weren't either but they wanted me, and I keep hering them yell mama mama maaaaaammmaaaaa!
This week Holly turned 2 on Thursday! How is it they can be so cute sometimes and so much trouble at other times? Friday my nephew Nathan and his family came to dinner. It was nice to visit with them, I just feel bad people have to travel so far to find us. Saturday My man turned 41 and smiled for his picture due to his brother being here. Stuart was visiting for dinner and spent the night here. It was fun to visit with him too!
After the company leaves I get sad and miss the chance to chat! My man got 5 new games yesterday. So our house has been filled with on going games. We have been playing "Ticket to Ride Europe", "Ticket to Ride MARKLIN edition", "Guilotine", "Once upon a time", and Spencer and the Man have been playing the board game of "Axis & Allies" for the past 6 hours. Man, I thought Risk and Monopoly were bad on time......

3 comments:

Monsivais Family said...

Wow, it sounds like you have been pretty busy. It is so true when you need a brake or when you need to rest. Kids get right on that so you have no time to do anything.

Freth Stifter said...

What's "mouse" going to do when she grows up?

Myhouse4nine said...

How should I know? Mouse doesn't share that sort of galaxtic information with me.. I am just here aunt. Unless you were refering to another mouse...