I know it has been a challenge for me to write on my blog, but to give me credit, I have been busy. I Happen to have 5 daughters who were home and a son. Life story aside, we actually had a couple of fun casual adventures. This year we had a membership to Thanksgiving Point. We have enjoyed the gardens, and the animal petting area, and the Dinosaur Museum. (Note: if you go to the animal part, you want to take Quarters so the kids can get food to feed the animals. It is quite the experience to have a horse lick it off your palm!) The Dinosaur museum has a "floating exhibit" for their first room. This time it was on "Listening". The second area after the exhibit is a very dark tunnel with stars... It reminds me of the Star tours ride at Disneyland. This time my girls went in together and an screamed and hollered to make it a Scary tunnel. I caught them with the Night setting on the camera....

Here is Holly playing in the sand and water table near the end of the museum. Some nice boy gave her a dinosaur to use, but she was too busy with her sand and water to care...(she is practically laying on it. Poor Dinosaur.)






3 comments:
You have done way better than I at keeping your blog up to date! I think I may retire the current one and start again. Sounds like a busy fall for you guys.
You have 5 Beautiful daughters !!! They are so lucky to get adventures !!
So fun. The "time tunnel" scared Ava so much. She freaked out, froze, and I had to carry her protesting through it....she didn't trust me after that and wouldn't let me touch her, she was positive if I picked her up I was going to feed her to a dinosaur or something....
Post a Comment