Sister Pile Up!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I think it must have been before I had children...
There are days I dream of openning my pantry cupboards and finding the food and other things neatly organized the way I put them in there. I dream of putting things away and being able to find them there when I need them as opposed to Holly rearranging them. I dream of putting my emergency car pack in the car and finding all the things still in there. I dream of Holly helping instead of taking everything apart. A shallow dream I know. I love this girl, but I get tired of waging battle with her over every thing and losing most of the time because I don't stay focused on her every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hannah, when the day comes that everything stays where you put it and things stay neat and tidy you will be sad that you are without your kids around. :)
She reminds me a lot of Shannon...In that she is a strong spirit...she needs to be in this world.
Post a Comment