Today happens to be the early out day at our Elementary School. This means Holly wasn't quite ready for her sisters to come home yet.
Holly had been playing with her imaginary doll. I was taking out dandelion greens from the yard. When I got done I went to close the garage and Holly screamed! I stopped the garage door and she ran out to the grass where I was working and picked up her imaginary doll and brought her back into the garage to play...
After I went inside Holly asked me to blow up her punch ball which was deflating. Then my exercise ball which was flat, and then her imaginary doll so it could be a bit larger!
She set up house in the walk way from the livingroom to the kitchen and lilly came home and started to play with the exercise ball and took it to the bathroom with her. Holly was really frusterated with Lilly and kept telling her to give it back.. Then Holly came to the kitchen and asked if she could have a large pretzel stick. I gave her one and asked if she was going to pretend it was a magic wand? yes. She started waving it around and checking to see if it worked for her. Then she headed to the bathroom door, waved the wand and told Lilly she was now a frog! And she had better give the ball back!
Should be a good afternoon!
1 comment:
You have your hands full with this one sister !!!
Post a Comment