Sister Pile Up!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The "Hotest" day in Utah so far....

Okay, for those of you in the South or in humid areas you will understand that we haven't adjusted to the dry heat yet. So, when it was 100 degrees here, we decided to go golfing. Since everyone wanted to go we went Miniature golfing at a place called Mulligans in South Jordan. They have two little courses but we all chose to go on the same course together.

The Mom in hiding.

This is a really tough thing to do! He is putting from the "Rough" at a Mini golf course!

Holly and Lillian were in my group. Holly felt it was her responsibility to to aim the colored lights just right! Also as a true woman of style, please note Holly is wearing her Tinker Bell slippers while golfing.

My older children had their own group. They have interesting hat styles.
Cora, Daddy, and Myra were by far the best group. They led the pack and had the lowest scores.. The rest of us missed the rule about maxing at 6 shots per hole...Holly kept swiping my ball and I would have to drop another or run really quick to get to it before she did!
Lilly had a great time, but she too missed the rule about keeping the club below your knees... I do think she has great follow through. :) So all in all it was a pretty fun adventure for one of the hottest dry days out here...

2 comments:

Jan Parker said...

The "garden hose" picture of Holly looks just like you did when I first met you! I didn't know you knew how to clone.

sleepless said...

I understand the importance of tinkerbell slippers some days !! Is there a problem with that ???